We are hiring!Giorgos Agapiou
Acute Advisory Services Ltd, is a dynamic and progressive firm of Chartered Accountants in Cyprus, providing audit, tax, accounting and management consulting services. We are seeking to recruit a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our firm’s audit department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as members of the audit team, providing assurance services to both local and international clients.
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with professional standards.
- Preparing financial statements using Caseware software.
- Preparing and submitting tax returns.
- Supporting audit department with other job-related duties.
- Interracting and maintaining excellent professional relationships with clients.
- Maintaining highest standards of business ethics.
- Qualified or Partly qualified ACA/ACCA or ACCA Trainee.
- Audit experience 3-5 years in an audit firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or relevant field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer literacy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of Caseware software will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able work in a team, familiar with tight deadlines and flexible in approach.
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
To be successful as an Auditor in Acute Advisory Services you need the following:
- Professional manner, team oriented with a willingness to learn.
- Organized, able to multi task and work under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deliver work of highest quality, documented in accordance with our company’s standards.
- An extremely high work ethic.
- Motivation for career progression and development.
- Ability to gather and correlate correct data.
What we will offer to you:
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates, depending on qualifications and experience.
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- We are an ACCA approved employer so that we can ensure that ACCA students, affiliates and members in our firm are privileged to get all appropriate support and training to enable their qualification and/or maintain their status.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV to [email protected].
All applications are considered strictly confidential.